Tuesday 23 August 2011

~ Bargain Finds ~



Just remembered about my lovely new finds,thought I would post about them quickly as It's nearly midnight and I seem to need a bit more beauty sleep than I used to.My hubby's saying I don't ha-ha what's he after,I'm still not good with compliments,anyway back to the new crocks ,new to me if you know what I mean.I managed to find TWELVE trio's of the lovely cottage design all for a bargain price,and four trio's of a really pretty pink floral design ,what do you think ??pretty aren't they .Ive put them on a painted  wooden tray in my kitchen till I find them a permanent place.

3 comments:

Used-to-Bees said...

Lucky you - it's hard to find pretty cups and saucers in any number theses days, let alone trios! I used to have a couple of the cottage ones - which went down well as candles. Your holidays look and sound busy, and you've got some lovely snaps of your children to remember it all by!
x

Unknown said...

Hi Manda, thanks so much for your comment....it made me laugh! I love the fact my Dad is totally out of the box!!....here's to long haired Dad's, I say, Wild Bill Hiccup styley. Love the side bars of your blog, will have a browse, when I get a chance.
Pretty tea cups too

Sophie xx

Shortbread and Ginger said...

I've got some of those cottage ones too! Love your blog!
Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

~This so applies to me ~

~This so applies to me ~

Blog Visitors