Tuesday 31 May 2011

~ Wallace & Grommit ~



Well I think I've turned into a children's entertainer,or guess what It's the school holidays!! Having  four children who love to be out and about, well can I just say sometimes I can be a bit stuck for ideas where to take them,but today I struck gold. I decided to take them to the Science Life Centre In Newcastle,
There is a Wallace & Grommit exhibition running at the moment,It's on till October I think. 





Just like my pantry at home ...In my dreams



As we all love the fab animations, off we went, we had a great day and it's well worth a look to see how detailed the little sets are makes you realise how much work goes into these fab movies, that are Wallace & Grommit. 


3 comments:

lemonade kitty said...

That looks a wonderful day out. Love the lamp table the kids are sitting at, how do they think these things up??? Magical, Lucey x

Ali said...

Found your blog via Lemonade Kitty - I'm near to you to at Ingleby Barwick - thanks for the heads up with this exhibition - my boys would love it xx

Kandi said...

Hi Manda! Thanks for stopping by my blog good to see another North East Lass blogging. Thanks for using my button too!
Kandi x

~This so applies to me ~

~This so applies to me ~

Blog Visitors