Monday 7 February 2011

It's been a while

Well I have neglected the Blogging world for a few months now, so I thought I'd better see what every one's been up to.
Doesn't time go quickly, I can't believe we are into February already, this is a busy celebration month in our household, 3 birthdays in just one week,not to mention expensive, ouch!!
Mother, son  and daughter, not very good planning on my part, my son was born on my mothers birthday,
although I think Edan was a fantastic birthday present LOL.
Was so busy at Xmas,I didn't manage to post all the lovely goodies I made, never mind must not neglect to post this year.
At the moment trying to find time to create spring and Easter goodies,it always boils down to that thing called TIME  ?? .I could do with a magic wand actually.....but I suppose that would take all the enjoyment out of what I do,It's all part of the joy of making and creating ,so scrap the wand idea OK .......aah could always use the wand to magic something else ?? ...what if ...    

No comments:

~This so applies to me ~

~This so applies to me ~

Blog Visitors